The Creative Group is looking for a Research Marketing Analyst to that will be responsible for all areas of database information for our large commercial real estate client. This will include Web-based data warehouses, with an overall goal of achieving data quality and accuracy. The Research Marketing Analyst will be responsible for all areas of database information including inventory, classification and ownership, lease/sale properties, lease/sale comparable, tenant information, proposals and related information. This position will sit on-site in the downtown Cincinnati area. Apply today to join an innovative and dynamic team!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct final review of data used for research reports, broker projects, media requests and forecast efforts.
- Initiate data gathering processes, input updated data from broker forms and solicit broker input for final verification.
- Assist the Director of Research with content research and writing of quarterly market reports
- Assist marketing department with the maintenance and updating of Company contact management system, including distribution lists for marketing purposes.
- Contribute analytical opinions and interpretations of market activity for quarterly studies and various special projects to then develop client-oriented interpretations and graphics indicating market trends
- Promote the computer software research functions and capabilities to brokers and support staff
- Comply with Company mandates of reporting appropriate market statistics to research personnel and will work with corporate research staff to obtain appropriate answers to market research requests for national projects.
Market Research, Quantitative Research, Research, Research & Development, Research Analysis, Analytics, Data Analytics
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Research Marketing Analyst.