To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Petaluma, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Apex Systems • Petaluma, CA
Posted 28 days ago
Our Insurance Client is looking for a Customer Service Representative, for direct permanent placements located in Petaluma! This is a really exciting opportunity to get in with a growing company, with a great culture and very competitive package and benefits! Please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-767-7224 and ask for me by name, Jordan. I am looking forward to hearing from you and getting you connected to your next career!
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Petaluma, California 94954
- Must haves:
- Great personality, comfortable selling, motivated
- HS Diploma – do not need a degree, although preferred
Nice to haves:
- Customer Service experience
- - Insurance background
- - Sales Experience
- - Call Center Experience
Growing company and growing presence on West Coast
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Conduct professional telephone conversations to service existing accounts in a high call volume environment
• Problem-solve and use time effectively to multitask and prioritize work
• Work well with others in a team setting
• Gain customer trust and respect by establishing and maintaining effective relationships
• Meet production goals, as shown through policies written and Amica Life referrals
• High school diploma or equivalent education required
• Previous customer service and sales experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer keyboard (35 wpm) and processing skills
• Previous insurance background is a plus, but not required
• After hire, employees will be required to obtain a state insurance license and meet continuing education requirements to maintain their license (comprehensive training will be provided)
• Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
• Generous leave programs, including paid parental bonding leave
• Medical, dental, vision coverage, short- and long-term disability, and life insurance
• Generous employer contribution to 401(k) retirement plan and pension plan
• Opportunities for advancement in a successful and growing company
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178