New Britain, CT
Our client is seeking a User Experience Generalist with a hybrid schedule of remote and a couple of days in office, regular EST business hours. This is a 6 month contract, with a possible temp to perm conversion.
The role is a Junior to Mid level expectation for a candidate with experience across both website and mobile apps.
Seeking a generalist who can work in multiple teams on multiple projects for website updates and UX troubleshooting and enhancement beyond just visual design work. Will assist in problem solving , prototyping, design systems, user testing, and research.
* Day-to-day updates to website with new page production; new content; managing archived content; support for content maintenance
* General support for Experience Design team, including:
- Design Thinking process-related deliverables such as Customer Journey Maps, Service Blueprints, affinity maps, empathy maps, user flows and related research
- High-fidelity prototypes, using Sketch
- Design system documentation and standards
- Creation, execution and interpretation of test plans and user testing
- Market and competitive research and analysis
* Strong cross-functional collaboration with the Experience Design team, CIO partners, marketing, marketing operations, brand, compliance and line of business partners, working collaboratively to make customer journeys as user-friendly as possible
* Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* Experience working with product designers/UX as well as cross-functional teams
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with independent time management, task prioritization, ability to identify problems and work towards solutions
* Experience with content management systems (Drupal 8 would be a plus).
* Knowledge of desktop and mobile website technologies
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
* Adaptability and a desire to learn new skills
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with both junior and senior staff
* Strong troubleshooting skills
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to User Experience Generalist