JOB SUMMARY / GENERAL DESCRIPTION:
This position is responsible for checking products for accuracy and verifying cigarette counts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
* Validates product in SSG, GMP, Cigarettes or Repack. Either by use of scanning UPC codes of selected product for accuracy or visual validation based on selection or invoice sheets.
* Perform equipment inspections and take necessary corrective action (if applicable to Division).
* Engage in daily interaction with other teammates.
* Record information in writing in an accurate and organized fashion.
* Comply effectively with company work and safety rules.
* Maintain a quality of work that limits mispicks, shorts and damages.
* Follow instructions.
* Be trained and certified to operate any required equipment within 30 days after hire.
* Comply with company attendance policy.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
A teammate in this position must:
* Have High School Diploma or GED.
* Be 18 years or older.
* Be able to speak, read and understand the English language.
* Work independently and in a team environment.
* Be able to successfully pass a physical capabilities test, drug screen and criminal background check.
* Maintain a flexible work schedule to meet the changing needs of the Distribution Center; work schedules may require working an early shift, staying long for a late shift, and weekend work depending on the customer and operational requirements of the division.
*Ability and willingness to select/load/unload and/or deliver ALL products that may be ordered by our customers.
* The environment encompasses all areas of a Distribution Center and material movement takes place throughout the facility.
* This position requires the teammate to work inside the warehouse the majority of the time.
* This position may require working in hot and cold temperature extremes, exposure to dust, dirt, fumes, noise, potentially harmful chemicals, solvents and components, and working in close to proximity to other teammates.
* Closed-toe shoes must be worn at all times.
* Stand, walk, bend, stoop, push, pull, grasp and reach above the head continuously for a period of two hours or more.
Candidates must pass a background check, drug screen and other job requirements.
McLane is an EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability.
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies