One of our leading clients is looking for an Operations Systems Analyst out in Westminster, CO.
Below are the job details. If you are interested, please send over the best phone number for me to reach you at AND email me your updated resume!
My email is: Email blocked - click to apply
Pay: Will disclose via phone
Location: Westminster, CO
We are looking for an Operational Support Analyst to join our team who oversees global ecommerce sites and back-end systems. The ideal candidate will be an analytical thinker who has the technical ability to proactively dig deep into problems to help assess and find solutions over various systems and integrations. In addition, the candidate should also be very good at managing several concurrent activities at once, as well as shifting timelines and priorities. Candidates that have best adapted and thrive in this role often have start-up and/or consulting backgrounds.
• Monitor transactional eCommerce site operations, functionality, and uptime.
• Perform daily review of various global systems and data – review system and application logs to monitor system stability, perform data analysis and reporting using MS SQL.
• Monitor and recover down eCommerce systems as needed.
• Architect and support continual process improvements to reduce costs, increase revenue, and optimize cycle times.
• Deploy / implement new systems and integration processes.
• Troubleshoot production issues with the ability to dig deep into problems across multiple systems at various levels.
• Help perform and coordinate routine maintenance across all eCommerce systems.
• Rotating on-call support coverage required.
• SQL database concepts
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)