Our client, a social services non-profit in Washington, DC, is seeking a temporary Bilingual Customer Service Rep to support their team!
- 1+ years of experience in call center or customer service field; human service call center background or experience working with people with disabilities is ideal.
- Must be bilingual English/Spanish.
- Must be local to the DMV.
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Respond to requests for information about home/community-based services for older adults, people with disabilities, and caregivers.
- Utilize telephone, chats, texts, and emails to answer inquiries.
- Provide reliable/accurate information and referrals to approved programs/agencies.
- Transfer calls to appropriate resources.
- Complete required reporting/documentation and other tasks as assigned.
This is a temporary position that pays $19/hr and is slated to last for about 6 months. This is a great temporary opportunity to showcase your customer service skills. If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today with your Microsoft Word resume!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you would like to complete our voluntary self-identification form, please [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Customer Service Rep - $19/hr - DC or copy and paste the following link into an open window in your browser: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Customer Service Rep - $19/hr - DC of this form is voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or the terms or conditions of your employment. This form will be used for reporting purposes only and will be kept separate from all other records.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands offer a complete suite of staffing services to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Bilingual Customer Service Rep - $19/hr - DC.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)
- Call Centers
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills
- Microsoft Word