A division of WSFS Bank, Cash Connect is proud to be a leading national provider of ATM Cash Management and Deposit Safe Services. Cash Connect’s continual commitment to innovation has helped our clients remain at the forefront of change. The ATM Industry Association (ATMIA) and ATMMarketplace.com have honored Cash Connect with their prestigious Award for Excellence. Cash Connect continues to reinvent service vendor management, ATM Cash Forecasting, and Vault Cash resale.
WSFS Bank is currently seeking a Senior Auditor to support the Cash Connect division. The Senior Auditor will primarily be evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of financial, operational and compliance controls, and tasked with coordinating and overseeing cash vault audits performed by independent third parties. The Senior Auditor will prepare, plan and execute complete reviews of assigned audits in accordance with accepted audit standards, and providing assistance to the Cash Connect Director of Risk to ensure overall compliance with applicable banking laws and regulations, as well as conducting Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 control testing, special projects and model variation testing. Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 testing will require the incumbent to document and prepare the Process Control Work Flow within each area, conduct an annual examination of each Process Control Work Flow activity, and test the individual Process Control Work Flow internal control processes. Additional responsibilities include performing periodic model validation testing of proprietary BSA/AML transaction monitoring systems; appraising the adequacy of corrective action taken to improve deficient conditions; and providing periodic updates to the Director of Risk and the Division management team regarding the results of internal audits and armored carrier audits. The Senior Auditor will provide assistance to the Director of Risk in coordinating examinations with WSFS Internal Audit, External Auditors and Federal Regulators such as the OCC which will include furnishing the auditors with requested information. The incumbent may be asked to perform or assist in Special Investigations or Projects as requested.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm position located at Cash Connect in Newark, DE.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
• A professional certification, or progress towards a certification, such as the CIA, CRMA or CPA is preferred.
• Must have at least 4 – 5 years of Internal Audit, Risk Management or Public Accounting experience, or related banking experience.
• Must possess knowledge of federal banking laws and regulations, and an understanding of accounting and operational protocols and controls.
• Must be able to learn systems quickly, understand how processes work and consistently identify process improvements.
• Mus be able to communicate actionable recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
• Must be able to productively work with departments to ensure proper and timely implementation of enhancements and corrective actions.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products is required.
• Must have the demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for intermittent periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Demands: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.