To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redding, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
P/T CLIENT SERVICES SPEC I
Geo Reentry Services, LLC. • Redding, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Facility: RS SHASTA COUNTY CA
Compensation Base: $16.56 Per Hour
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Provides case management and customer service support for the Field Services Office or Re-Entry Center. Performs client check-in procedures and assists case managers with case coordination and documentation. Learns, uses and models principles of the “What Works” system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other staff members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Checks-in all clients entering the facility. May complete drug screens according to assigned random schedule for each client check-in.
- May perform breath analysis on each client who enters the facility for any purpose and provides a written or computerized result.
- Completes initial intake process with clients to completion, including intake paperwork, input into Company database, and assignment of groups and other services.
- Provides general office administration duties, including answering phones. Provides general customer service to all who enter the facility, including clients, customers and the general public.
- Assists case managers with case coordination, communication with appropriate official agencies, and preparation and distribution of reports.
- Files, prepares charts and performs data entry as assigned.
- May collect client payments, post payments on Company database, and make daily cash deposits.
- May be responsible for office opening and closing procedures.
- May be responsible to install and/or de-install electronic monitoring equipment on clients, and forward documentation to the appropriate agencies and the Company monitoring center.
- May transport clients to the center, community service events, job fairs, employment centers, clinics, etc. using Company vehicle.
- May clean electronic home monitoring (EHM) equipment.
- May facilitate orientation and psycho-educational/behavior modification groups on a weekly basis. Documents clients’ attendance, participation and progress in Company database.
- No supervisory responsibilities.
- High school diploma required
- Valid drivers license required
- Two years college coursework in Human Services or business discipline preferred.
- Minimum of six months experience in Human Services field with direct participant services preferred.
- Minimum of six months experience working with minority populations preferred.
- Must be 21 years of age with at least five years driving experience if required to transport participants.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle if required to transport participants.
- Valid State driver’s license and 5-year record of safe and competent driving as demonstrated by state motor vehicle report if required to transport participants
- Good customer service skills.
- Effective communication skills with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- Basic database skills.
- Basic math skills.