Application Development Project Manager/LeadCompensation:
$130000.00 to $140000.00 yearly
Please contact Email blocked - click to apply
for immediate consideration
• Expert level in developing and maintain applications using Microsoft .Net/C# and supporting technologies
• Application Development and experience in designing cloud solutions with Azure or in any other enterprise Cloud solution such as AWS is a definite plus
• Ability to manage the 3-4 member dev team and distributing work and making sure the developers
• Ability to guide the technology team both onsite and offshore.
• 10+ years of hands on development experience using .NET technologies
• Strong understanding of ASP.NET Security Practices and threats as it pertains to web development in that environment
• Must be proficient in web application development
• Experience in constructing complex queries and stored procedures for Microsoft SQL
• Fluent understanding of web services and data transfer protocols
• Follow, support and optimize the backend processes and supporting applications and deep understanding of multi-threading applications
• Strong knowledge of object oriented software development concepts and practices and design patterns
• Provide guidance and estimates for project development efforts
• Working knowledge with Agile SDLC and source code management
• Work directly with application stakeholders to determine requirement and project scopes
• Ability to be a self-starter in a dynamic and fast paced environment while taking on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Work closely with the Quality Assurance group to assist in developing test plans and scripts or even perform testing on applications
• 2-4 years of experience as a team lead highly desired
• Ability to deal with constantly changing priorities and deadlines
• Excellent time management and teamwork skills
• Ability to follow technical specifications and production processes
• Expert level in Microsoft technologies, including C#, MVC, WebAPI, ASP.Net, Entity Framework, Linq, ADO.Net, multithreading, memory management and SQL
• Expert level in SQL Server database and development and reporting such as SSRS
• Experience in developing for Azure Cloud
• Understanding of multi-threading applications
• Large file parsing and ELT processes (Python or similar)
• Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with team members
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Amazon Web Services
Language Integrated Query
C Sharp (Programming Language)