Trilogy Health Services is committed to providing excellence in clinical care. If you are a nurse leader with a compassion for serving seniors, we want to talk to you. Make a difference with Trilogy and join our team as our next Director of Nursing!
Our Interim Director of Nursing (DON) supports our locations throughout the Indianapolis area. She/he will travel to our senior living communities to step in as acting DON as needed.
What’s in it for you:
- Work with a high quality, collaborative team. No agency!
- Competitive Salaries and Weekly Pay
- Bonus for referrals, gas and more!
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,000 in HSA Match
- Free CEUs
- And much more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Work at assigned locations as Interim DON and fill in as needed
- Develop methods for coordination of nursing services with other resident services to ensure the continuity of the residents’ total regimen of care
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) made by authorized government agencies
- Assist the resident and Discharge Planning Coordinator in planning the nursing services portion of the resident’s discharge plan
- Schedule daily rounds to observe residents and to determine if nursing needs are being met
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes
Join our growing company that has been recognizes as a Best Places to Work throughout our four states! We would love to welcome you to the Trilogy family!
- Degreed Registered Nurse
- This position requires travel between the senior living communities
- Five (5) to seven (7) years of healthcare experience including prior experience as a successful Director of Nursing / DON
- Extensive knowledge of state survey process for Long Term Care
Indianapolis, IN area
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!