Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The integrated business planning sub-function integrates Demand Management, Business Planning, ERP Operations Planning, Supply Chain Planning and S&OP work streams in order to align E2E (End to End) customer demand creating a demand driven organization that aligns the supply chain to customer requirements. Driving Integrated Business Planning processes to achieve the company’s Financial, Operational and Strategic goals.
Job Core Responsibilities
Integrated Business Planning role is responsible for
o Establishing, leading and executing demand management processes that tie demand to business plans and S&OP processes
o Responsible to create capabilities and the processes necessary to ensure that the demand, supply, and financial plans are synchronized & executed as planned and to ensure decisions with regard to demand, supply, and products will yield the best performance for the company
o Ensure that planning demand, communicating demand, influencing demand and managing and prioritizing demand processes are understood, defined and executed across the organization
o Work closely with all stakeholder businesses and functions to align E2E(end to end) business planning and deploy an effective Sales and Operation planning process to improve financial and service performance across organization
o Lead the Business Planning & Control ERP specialist team to ensure effectiveness of ERP systems and capability development in the planning community
o Liaise with Division Presidents, Product Group, Site, Operations, Finance leaders and Planning community to develop individual capability and process maturity to drive Strategic, Financial, and Operational performance.
Post-Secondary degree or equivalent of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
Years Experience: 10-15 years of relevant experience
• Minimum 10 years demonstrated experience deploying demand management processes and the execution of SOP and its relationship to inventory management strategies and ERP system enablers for Fortune 500/FTSE/ Blue Chip companies
• Demonstrated ability to glean key business insights and coach executive leaders in critical business and operational planning decisions
• Deep experience with demand forecasting, market analysis/intelligence and finished good planning in a blue chip organization with the ability to tailor and flex activities as required.
• Leadership - strategic thinker able to convert transformative ideas to practical solutions that deliver sustainable results, leading without direct authority.
• Ability to influence others upto Executive level - capable of informing, convincing, and persuading others to action on key initiatives across a matrix organization.
• Results orientation - drives change across the enterprise to deliver measurable results.
• CANDO attitude. Positive and Collaborative Leader, with pedigree in change management techniques to positively engage all people in transformations
• Proven ability to work, train and collaborate in multi-cultural environments (French language an advantage) – building sustainable organisational capability that delivers results.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or URL blocked - click to apply.
Business Performance Management