To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lewiston, ID 83501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
News Production Assistant (Part-Time)
Sinclair Broadcast Group • Lewiston, ID
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
KLEW is seeking a part-time production assistant.
- Operate Broadcast Pix, Audio or Camera for our (Evening) newscast
- Prep for newscasts including but not limited to:
- Prepare all fonts to air during newscast
- Studio and set preparation
- Maintaining studio
- Tape Editing for newscasts
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience is not necessary, but education and/or internship in television or related field preferred
- Training will be provided
- Monday - Friday 4:30 - 7:00 pm, and 10:30 - 11:30 pm
Other hours as needed, on occasion.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!