To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Oakland, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Roofline Supply • Oakland, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our Warehouse people are an important part to distributing our products. We are a wholesale distributor of building materials selling residential and commercial roofing products, and we are seeking a WAREHOUSE person to work in a safe environment with positive people. You can learn our building products business and grow with us.
The Warehouse person will properly and safely stock our roofing materials in our warehouse, pull inventory for customer pick-ups, use a forklift to unload inventory from incoming delivery trucks and load our trucks for jobsite deliveries. You will insure accurate counts of inventory as it comes in and goes out, rotate stock and properly handle any damaged materials. Work as a team, because we have a “team-first” attitude. Work Monday through Friday and opportunity for overtime during the busy season.
SRS Distribution Inc. has the strongest national network of independent roofing distributors with the most talented team of people working together to deliver the industry's best products and services. In addition to our commitment to customer focus, SRS strives to become the preferred employer in the industry with highly motivated and engaged employees operating in an entrepreneurial culture.
SRS believes in hiring military veterans at any level for any position. We know your service trained you in many of the areas we value, such as; leadership, teamwork, performance, integrity, and safety. If your experience matches our requirements, we want you to apply today.
- Experience working in a warehouse, distribution center, shipping and receiving department or similar environment
- Driving a forklift in this type of setting is a plus or we will help you get certified
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs. repeatedly each day
- High School degree or GED
- Be reliable, safe and a team player
- Driver’s License
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Pass both a background check and pre-employment drug test