To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3800 Rogers Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72903
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Instead Senior Care • Fort Smith, AR
Posted 8 days ago
SEEKING MALE AND FEMALE CAREGIVERS
CAREGiver - Part-Time -Enjoy working for a well respected Home Care Provider
Expect the Best
Do you have a passion for seniors and want to make a difference? At Home Instead Senior Care we respect and empower our employees while providing excellent care to our seniors in Fort Smith, Alma, Mountainburg, Ozark, Booneville, Greenwood, Van Buren, Hackett, Hartford, Mansfield and other surrounding towns! We are currently hiring CAREGivers and CNAs to provide one on one patient care in the home. Your talents and experiences will help seniors to stay independent in the home. We offer competitive pay, part-time and full-time flexible schedules, medical benefits, professional development, retirement benefits and a job that changes lives, both yours and your client’s.
Expect to Make a Difference
Caregivers provide quality care to seniors by doing the following;
- Administer beside or personal care (bathing, dressing, incontinence)
- Provide clients with non-medical one on one care
- Perform light housekeeping (cleaning, laundry, etc.)
- Contribute to a positive living environment
- Help clients to have an independent and active life; as possible
- Assists with walking
- Meal preparation and feeding, if necessary
- Medication reminders
- Maintain record of client progress/services performed
- Reporting changes in client condition
- Other duties as assigned
Expect to Apply your Skills and Experience
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have your own vehicle and auto insurance
- Clean criminal history and drug screen
- C.N.A license a plus but not required
- ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
- Excellent compensation
- Paid overtime
- One on one care
- Retirement benefits
- Paid training
- Career Advancement
- 24/7 support available for all CAREGivers
Apply online or email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], call 479-226-8817, or toll free – 877-538-5959 -or stop by our office to interview at Home Instead Senior Care 3800 Rogers Ave., Suite 1, Fort Smith, AR. Home Instead Senior Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.