To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jacksonville, FL 32204
- Black Knight Financial Services
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
.NET Application Architect III
Black Knight, Inc. • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Black Knight is the premier provider of integrated technology, services, data and analytics that lenders and servicers look to first to help successfully manage the entire loan life cycle. Our deep understanding of regulatory and compliance issues complements the knowledge, technology and solutions we offer to help our clients achieve their business goals. Black Knight offers leading software systems; data and analytics offerings; and information solutions that facilitate and automate many of the business processes across the mortgage life cycle.
JOB FAMILY DESCRIPTION
Responsible for .NET designing, data integration, and developing a comprehensive understanding of current implementations of web application standards. Ensures mapping of existing applications to data sources occurs and identifies problematic data issues. The .NET Architect III will be designing a forward-looking enterprise .NET solution that addresses business problems while adhering to company standards.
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides .NET design recommendations based on long-term IT organization strategy.
- Develops application and custom integration solutions for 2 or more enterprise applications; solutions include enhancements and interfaces, functions and features.
- Assists UX team with leading division-wide UI/UX standardization initiative to ensure all new web applications with React have same look and feel as well as enhance the developer experience (DX) in implementing said standards.
- Communicates the design to the Product Owner, the Team and other Stakeholders.
- Supports and verifies the implementation of the design.
- Identifies non-functional requirements and confirms they are being included in the acceptance criteria of Stories or create Technical Debt Stories to be prioritized for future implementation.
- Provides solid knowledge and skill regarding the integration of applications across the business segment.
- Determines specifications, then plans, designs and develops moderately complex software solutions, utilizing appropriate software engineering processes - either individually or in concert with project team.
- Will assist in resolving support problems and providing alternatives that might mitigate the risk.
- Defines the following portions of the application and document the purpose and usage of each:
- Application Components
- Domain model
- Recommends programming, development standards, procedures, and programming architectures for code reuse.
- Has solid knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages such as C# and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging programs.
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies across the SDLC such as Agile/Scrum.
- Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and possible application to the business.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Desired technical credentials should focus on object oriented design and development in .NET Core and C# with a strong foundation in SQL Server, Restful API, and Web Services (WCF).
- Understanding of Model-View-Controller design patterns for web applications desired
- Knowledge of financial services industry a plus
- Familiarity working in a Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) leveraging an Agile principles preferred
- Understanding of Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behavior-Driven Development (BDD) a plus
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external customers and contacts
- Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- May require a thorough understanding of .NET design patterns and their application
- May require a fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- May require in-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices a plus
.NET Applications Architect III
Advanced professional role. Works independently on many information technology projects frequently as a project leader and subject matter expert. Works on moderately-complex to complex architecture issues or projects that require increased skill in multiple IT functional areas. Requires significant knowledge of architecture issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms. May manage or serve as a project leader for information technology projects or the applications architecture components of projects. Must have significant knowledge of applications architecture. May coach more junior staff. Typically requires eight (8) or more years of experience in information technology with at least five (5) years of experience working in applications architecture.
Black Knight is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, and protected veteran or military family status. Our employees' diversity is our strength, and when we embrace our differences, it makes us better and brighter. Black Knight's commitment to inclusion is at the core of who we are, and motivates us in how we do business each and every day.