myRNStaffing Solutions is assisting our client in Warren, Michigan, to hire a hardworking, compassionate and caring Registered Nurse. This job is a 3-month assignment working nights in the Emergency Room. The ideal ER nurse will be quick-thinking and have graduated from an accredited nursing program.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary $96-101/hour based on experience, benefit level and traveler status.*
- First Day Health Insurance Coverage: medical, dental, and vision
- Complimentary $15k Life Insurance
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan (up to 4.0% Company Match)
- License Reimbursement (when applying for a license in a new state)
- $500 Referral Bonus
*Eligibility for these benefits depends on meeting various requirements.
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse
- Responsible for maintaining care standards in the emergency room
- Assist with checking in patients, doing triage work for doctors and generating initial insurance paperwork
- Work closely with doctors to keep patients and their family members updated on test results or treatment recommendations
- Maintain contact with laboratory personnel to report any initial lab findings back to the ER doctors
- Provides assessment and planning for individualized patient care.
- Responds quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
- Work 36-48 hours/week
- 1-2 yrs recent experience working in the ER
- Travel Experience - Required
- Michigan State registered nurse license required
myRN Staffing Solutions is a Nurse recruiting agency with over 10 years of experience in healthcare staffing. We specialize in placing Nurses in travel and direct hire opportunities at medical facilities across the country.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Registered Nurse Certified