This company has a lot of success and recent growth, while offering their employees a great place to work and grow their Ag careers. They would like to add a Grain Operations professional to their progressive company at one of their facilities in the Wausau, WI area. Now you can be part of an innovative team who pulls out all the stops when it comes to serving their customers.
WHAT THIS COMPANY OFFERS YOU:
- Within a friendly and fun work environment you will work with other quality Ag professionals.
- Competitive Compensation – DOE.
- Benefits package including health, short and long term disability, dental, vision, PTO, 401K, life, 6 paid holidays, EAP, excellent retirement plan, and more.
- Profit sharing.
- If you are ready to start your career today with a great company, here is your chance as advancement opportunities are available.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- On a day-to-day you will assist in the daily grain operations of the company.
- Responsible to act as a tender driver when needed.
- Assist with the various departments within in the facility.
- Assist with inventory management.
- Assist with vehicle repair and maintenance when needed in field or in the shop.
Located in the North Central part of Wisconsin is Wausau made up of beautiful communities, surrounded by woods, lakes and hills; offering the amenities of a big city with the look and feel of a small town hospitality. Four seasons of outdoor recreation, a thriving arts community, entertaining festivals and events, diverse shopping and dining are just some of the many things to discover in the Wausau area.
- Previous operations experience a plus.
- CDL or ability to obtain.
- Clean driving record and background.
Phone: (605) 428-6155
Email: Email blocked - click to apply
Fax: (605) 428-6151
YOUR SOURCE FOR AG RECRUITING.
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of agriculture and agcareers, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy