HR Records Clerk –Austin, TX
Kelly Services is currently recruiting for full-time experienced Human Resources Records Clerks to provide administrative support to a department or individual, for our client, one of the world’s leading innovative technology companies, at its location in Austin, TX.
This contract assignment starts immediately and pays $22.00 per hour.
Job Description: These roles will be providing administrative support to the Human Resources function in the areas of HRIS/compensation/benefits, staffing/employment and employee relations. I-9 experience would be great. More along the lines of highly repetitive file audits and data entry. Candidates must have some exposure to HR (degree, working experience).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains employee hardcopy files
- Data entry of employee personal data into human resources information/computer system (HRIS) database
- Processes various forms related to documenting human resources activities such as new hire, change-of-status, performance evaluations, benefits, terminations, etc.
- Answering phones
- Scheduling, financial record keeping
- Obtaining supplies and sorting/distributing mail
- May work on special projects
Required Experience and Skills:
- Associates Degree REQUIRED (Bachelor's preferred)
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in HR Records Clerk/ HR.
- Experience with high volume data entry and terminations
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required.
- Experience in HR or a degree in HR is expected.
- Intermediate with Microsoft Office is required and HRIS experience is preferred
Term of Assignment:
- Candidates must have some exposure to HR (degree, working experience)
- 6-month contract assignment to start June 2019
- Full Time: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at URL blocked - click to apply.
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply