To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hershey, PA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
SUMMER OFFICE CLERK
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts Company • Hershey, PA
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for processing Hersheypark Camping Resorts reservations over the telephone and front counter, registering guests and promoting the concept of Hershey Entertainment & Resorts.
This is a seasonal position beginning April/May. The working schedule may include evenings, weekends, and holidays based on operational needs.
- Answering the telephones, including providing information and taking guest reservations
- Greeting guests at counter, including assisting with check in/check out, answering guests' questions and completing reservations
- Support and Execute pre-stay messaging
- Participate in Roadside check in
- Process closing reports in accordance with HE&R standards
- Process cash, check and credit card transactions in accordance with HE&R standards
- Maintain Office & Lobby Cleanliness
- Assist with venue cleanliness Participate in campground site inspections to support visual check in/check out
- Provide exceptional customer service both in office and during site visits
- Provide feedback regarding processes, guest experiences and employee training
- Maintain a positive and safe work environment
- Assist Office Administrators & Office team leaders with other projects and duties as assigned
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Strong verbal communication skills and ability to work well with the public.
- Good organizational skills, clerical and computer skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Must be able to work indoor and/or outdoor environments in various weather and temperature conditions
- Physical requirements include walking and standing 45% of the time, bending and stooping 20% and sitting 35% of the time.
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer