You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
IT Project Manager - 100% Remote
Under the direction of the Director, Project & IT Portfolio Management and the project-specific Executive Sponsors, the IT Project Manager is responsible for planning, directing and coordinating the phases and activities for implementation and support of assigned projects. You will provide strategic and tactical leadership to drive on-time and on-budget project completion.
- Manage projects from concept creation through implementation. Facilitates the definition of project scope, goals, milestones, deliverables, detailed tasks and resource requirements. Manages user expectations, and works collaboratively across the enterprise
- Lead project team members to accomplish project objectives, including cross-functional groups and vendors (as appropriate)
- Create and maintain project schedules and project budget. Track and control progress to achieve completion of projects within time and budget projections
- Ensure decisions and outcomes are documented appropriately
- Communicate project status including risks to all project stakeholders. Serves as the primary contact with user groups and IT systems management
- Assemble and coordinate resources, schedules, task assignments, project plans. Monitor resource utilization and forecasts resource needs
- Drive resolution of major issues and manage project interdependencies and handoffs
- Leverage problem solving and influencing skills to ensure project plans deliver on intent. Build relationships and collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure delivery of commitments
- Work closely with other members of the Project Management Office, providing input on methods and recommending changes in project management processes, standards and strategies
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Information Management, or related field preferred. PMP certification a plus
- Proven track record of 5+ years of experience in project management, and related experience providing project support
- Experience with business process reengineering projects. Comfortable with large-scale software implementations that require the rollout of new processes to a large set of business users
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, professional environment
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, manage time, and complete tasks; ability to get things done independently and collaboratively; ability to stay levelheaded and composed during busy periods
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with proven ability to build positive work relationships within all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated professional judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Exposure to, and understanding of, a wide variety of information technology systems and services; ability to learn new software quickly required
- Quality driven; highly motivated; attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced skills in Microsoft MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio) required
- Experience with Project Management Software
- Assembly And Installation
- Attention To Detail
- Business Administration
- Business Process Improvement
- Certified Project Management Professional
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 6428ce5048ffae60b4ea3f51
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.