To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Homewood, AL 35205
- Vaco - Birmingham
- Phone: 205-414-9599
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Payable Associate
Vaco Staffing • Homewood, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Vaco has been engaged by a Birmingham-based company to identify an Accounts Payable Associate. This position will be responsible for
check runs and month-end expense reviews to assist with the preparation of monthly financial statements. The ideal candidate will have a positive, professional demeanor and have the flexibility to adapt quickly during periods of change.
- Daily review, distribution and entry of new invoices
- Weekly check runs
- Vendor Maintenance
- Reconciliation of vendor statements and all appropriate follow-up
- Month-end reconciliation of A/P module to G/L
- Monthly expense review and variance analysis
- Primary expense tracking for budget preparation
- Assist with inventory tracking
- Other accounting research and summaries as deemed necessary
- A college degree in a business related field is preferred, but not required
- 2+ years of progressive experience in accounting, specifically in accounts payable
- High attention to detail and exceptional organization skills
- Ability to work in a team setting
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED. DUE TO THE HIGH VOLUME OF RESUMES PLEASE NOTE YOU DO NOT NEED TO APPLY IF YOU HAVE RECENTLY SUBMITTED TO ANOTHER VACO POSTING. YOUR QUALIFICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ALL OPEN VACO OPPORTUNITIES.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client company without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.