Vice President, Finance
EcoServices, LLC, a premiere provider of environmentally sustainable on-wing gas turbine engine washes worldwide, seeks candidates to fill our open Vice President, Finance (VP Finance) position. Reporting to the company president as an integral member of the management team, the VP Finance is responsible for the development, implementation and administration of EcoServices financial management objectives. In addition to the strategic components, the VP will be charged with managing all finance and procurement policies and procedures in the finance realm, including coordinating all company policies with parent company policies and procedures. This is an outstanding opportunity for a finance professional sharing the passion of an small, international sustainable aviation company which saves commercial and military aviation customers millions of gallons of fuel annually and reducing wordwide carbon footprints through our innovative and patented technology. Jointly owned by two major aerospace companies, ST Engineering Aerospace Americas (a company of ST Engineering North America) and Pratt & Whitney Line Maintenance Inc. (a Raytheon company), EcoServices is a small company supported by two giants in the aerospace world.
Strategy, Vision and Leadership
- Advise the president and other key members of senior management on financial planning budgeting, cash flow, investment priorities, and policy matters.
- Serve as advisor to the company’s Board of Managers for all company financial matters; effectively communicate and present critical financial matters at board meetings.
- Contribute to the development of EcoServices’ strategic goals and objectives as well as the overall management of the organization.
- Maintain ownership over all finance & accounting responsibilities including financial planning & analysis, cash management, and KPI reporting; directly manage and supervise members of the Finance Department.
- Work directly with the Sales, Engineering, Operations, Legal, Information Technology and Human Resources departments on all financial strategies and administrative matters.
- Lead the financial planning and reporting process ensuring smooth data integration between financial systems, internal financial models and other operational tools
- Oversee the annual audit and ensure compliance with legal, regulatory and internal requirements, assisting in financing workflows as needed
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting package providing commentary on key trends and performance versus prior year and budget
- Support the tracking of operating spend including analysis of actual figures and forecasts
- Collaborate with go to market teams to provide spend visibility and hiring decisions and make recommendations to enable business initiatives
- Prepare ad-hoc analyses and present findings for regular reports to ownership.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement for the Finance Department that values learning and a commitment to quality.
- Ensure staff members receive timely and appropriate training and development.
- Establish and monitor staff performance and development goals, assign accountabilities, set objectives, establish priorities, conduct annual performance appraisals, and administer salary adjustments.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach: assign accountabilities; set objectives; establish priorities; and monitor and evaluate results.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a management role ideally with both external audit and in-house financial management experience gained in a high-growth organization
- Proven track record of success facilitating progressive organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict-resolution skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team with diverse levels of expertise
- Superior management skills; ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented, entrepreneurial team player who can multitask
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills and the ability to effectively interface with all internal and external customers.
• Solid analytical foundation and experience managing multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong understanding of core financial statements (P&L, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet)
• Competency in SAP, Hyperion, Microsoft Office Suite
Job Type: Full-time, Salary Exempt classification
Pay: $145,000 - $175,000 annual salary
• EcoServices offers a full suite of benefits including, but not limited to, medical, dental, vision and auditory health insurance, life insurance, flexible benefits savings account, a 401(k) program, paid vacation and sick leave (and a paid one-week shutdown between Christmas and New Year's Day annually.) All benefits are available to full-time employees no later than the first of the month after joining EcoServices. Salary commensurate with experience and training. Applications will be reviewed, and interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis. Position will be filled upon identification of suitable candidate.
Based at EcoServices, LLC’s corporate headquarters in Wethersfield, CT. Due to the nature of the responsibilities, the VP Finance must be based in Connecticut and regularly work from the office (so long as health regulations allow). Some work-from-home time will be approved, as appropriate.
Education and certification:
• Bachelor's required, major in business or accounting strongly preferred, MBA preferred.
• CPA preferred
EcoServices, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, age, sexual orientation or national origin in its recruitment, hiring and/or employment practices and policies. Employees must have citizenship or residency status at a level that allows them to have access to all US military bases and to technical information under the International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) regulations under the Department of Defense and Department of State.
For information on EcoServices Personal Data Protection Privacy Policies, please see [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Vice President Finance
- Balance Sheet
- Business Process Improvement
- Cash Management