If you are an experienced Recruiting Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for a Recruiting Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as a Recruiting Assistant will include:
- Scheduling interviews, phone screens and meetings
- Processing candidate travel and expenses
- Assisting in the research, development, assessment and planning of recruiting events (e.g. job fairs and open houses), outreach sources, and additional sourcing opportunities
- Assisting with recruitment events such as job fairs and open houses and maintaining career fair inventory
- Ensuring that adequate supplies for the recruitment team are available at all times including: interview material, job fair materials, giveaways and office supplies
- Supporting the recruitment function with system data entry and maintenance
- Coordinating the requisition process by populating job posting information and sending to recruiter for approval.
- Posting jobs on out-of-network recruiting sites
- Monitor requisition and candidate status throughout entire recruiting process from job posting through disposition.
- Working in compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulations pertaining to equal employment opportunity, immigration and company policy per management direction and keeping up-to-date with recruiting best practices
- Interacting with candidates in a professional manner to deliver a positive candidate experience
- Assisting with interview guide and offer letter generation
- Utilizing proactive communication and follow-through while acting as a dependable point of contact for candidates and hiring managers
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with internal clients.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested or required
As a Recruiting Assistant you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma/GED
- Proficient (able to perform skill with limited assistance) with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- 5 years + experience as Recruiting Assistant/Coordinator
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, human resources or communications
- Experience in Recruiting/Human Resources function
- Knowledge and prior experience with Human Resource policies & practices; strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience using an Applicant Tracking System or applicant tracking software.
- Experience with and interest in social networking and media (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and appropriately handle sensitive information with tact and discretion
- Self-starter who takes initiative, needs little supervision
- Strong verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills
- Highly organized with solid attention to detail
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure while maintaining a professional, businesslike manner
As a Recruiting Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Recruiting Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Applicant Tracking Systems
Attention To Detail