To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Account Manager, Enterprise
Digital Realty • Boston, MA
Posted 14 days ago
Help your customers and prospects on their digital transformation journey by leveraging a global platform of connected data center campuses and a strong ecosystem of service providers. This is a strategic sales role for individuals who truly want to understand their customer’s business and are skilled at helping clients understand that an outsourced data center enables enterprises to increase their agility, speed to market, reduce TCO, and focus on applications that really provide the value to the business. You will work on opportunities with a total contract value range from $2m to potentially $100m+.
- Hunter role within Enterprise names accounts. The data center is the heart of many enterprise organizations and impacts a wide range of functions. A successful sales director will identify and build relationships across these functions.
- Engage senior executives to help drive their data center strategy, identify and close new business within the Social, Analytics, Cloud, Content, Finance, Advertising, Broadcasting, SaaS, and Big Data Verticals.
- Understand how your client leverages applications, technology, networks, and data centers today and into the future
- Develop tailored value propositions (including financial analysis) for how Digital Realty can best help the client achieve business objectives through Digital Realty solutions.
- Leverage internal resources and stakeholders to drive value and form the right deal structure for clients.
- Manage the entire customer engagement cycle including account strategy, customer engagement, solutions development, and contract negotiation.
- At least 7-10 years of quantifiable experience in direct, B2B, relationship driven, new logo acquisition sales
- Understanding of the technology landscape today and ability to have strategic discussions with clients about their use of technology. High level understanding of cloud computing, ERP, and other enterprise applications
- Demonstrable experience in C-Level selling and C-level relationship development within global clients operating complex, matrix driven structures
- Ability to build relationships across the vendor landscape including real estate brokers, other technology vendors, and consultants who engage your clients directly
- Ability to create interest through differentiated value propositions to open the door with new clients or new contacts at existing customers.
- Create, communicate, and execute on strategic account plans and goals with your top accounts
- Ability to build and drive functional teams within the company to execute on projects. This could include sales engineers, executive management, finance, operations, and others.
- Effectively manage opportunities which includes understanding compelling events, business drivers, yellow flags in the engagement, and critical next steps to improve chances of success
Digital Realty: Where the cloud lives and business thrives
We built the global standard for technical real estate, developing a unique capability to acquire, manage, and scale data center campuses. Now, Digital Realty is building a unique ecosystem of open solutions that power customer growth through exceptional service on a foundation of unrivaled data center expertise. The new Digital Realty combines unparalleled data center services, carrier-dense interconnection, real estate acumen, and financial strength to create unique power of choice and value when and where our customers need it.
To provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world
To build a network of connected campuses and internet gateways that become the heart of the internet and cloud, powering growth and prosperity for customers, employees and shareholders.
Guide our decisions and actions every day—above all else, we value customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty Trust, Inc. supports the data center and colocation strategies of more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located throughout North America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Digital Realty's clients include companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences and consumer products
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Digital Realty Trust is committed to employing a diverse workforce. We value and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain people with backgrounds, experiences and perspectives that reflect the full diversity of our society.
Digital Realty is a publicly traded company (NYSE: DLR) with investment grade ratings from all three major ratings agencies.
Digital Realty offers a highly competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, and an environment that recognizes and rewards your contributions.
Digital Realty is an equal opportunity employer, EOE/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled
Please do not forward unsolicited resumes to any employee of Digital Realty and its subsidiaries. Digital Realty is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited referrals.