Now is your chance to join one of the country's largest and most trusted LTL carriers: ABF Freight is looking for new team members across the country!
ABF Freight, an ArcBest company, is an exceptional company where driven people have rewarding careers. Our pace of expansion means we're looking for people with The Skill & The Will to serve customers who depend on us for customized transportation and logistics solutions.
It's more than a job; it's a career.
General Description of Duties:
This position assists with various clerical, administrative and customer service tasks, in addition to other duties, in the fast paced, daily operation of a service center.
The position involves regular communication with customers and ABF Freight management to ensure timely pickup and delivery of freight and complete customer satisfaction.
* Good verbal and written communication skills are required.
* Good typing/data entry and clerical skills are required.
* Must be able to follow instructions and procedures.
* Must be organized and able to multi-task and prioritize workload.
* Must manage time efficiently and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
* Must be willing to work evenings and on an as-needed basis.
* Experience in billing, collections, tracing, ten-key and OS&D is preferred.
* Experience in the transportation industry is preferred.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) is preferred.
* Generally, Monday through Friday, evening, and daytime shifts
* Must be willing to work evenings and on an as-needed basis
Questions about this position? Email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Clerk Part-Time
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Clerk Part-Time
or call us at
. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability.