To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Antonio, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
PenFed Credit Union • San Antonio, TX
Posted 23 days ago
PenFed Members Title is hiring an Escrow Officer in our San Antonio Office. The primary purpose of this job is to serves as escrow officer for all refinance and resale transactions. Provide support to Members Title, LLC staff and credit union members and vendors, to clear titles on all transaction closing through Members Title, LLC.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and the position will perform other duties as assigned.
- Review closing package documentation to ensure all documents and information has been accurately executed and received for timely disbursement, in coordination with the settlement agent.
- Process all signed documentation to ensure timely recording of all recordable documents, and package is sent back to lender/Credit Union for processing.
- Ensure all funds are received and files are balanced. Disburse all payoffs, recording checks, and fee checks to ensure fully disbursed file on each case.
- Review requirements and develop procedures for disbursement of all file.
- Ensure all requirements for closing are met in order to maintain marketability.
- Filing, scanning and other administrative task as needed.
- Required to accommodate rotating work schedule.
Education and Experience
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience that provides necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- At least 5+ years of Title Experience require, knowledge of settlement statement and processing
- Strong knowledge of post closing files for transactions in assigned locations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel applications and settlement software
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines required.
This position will not directly supervise employees.
Licenses and Certifications
Escrow agent license for the assigned area.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to an indoor office setting with moderate noise.
*Most roles require working in an office setting with moderate noise and the ability to lift 25 pounds.*
Limited travel to various worksites is required.
Berkshire Hathaway PenFed Realty, LLC is a full-service real estate brokerage firm with over 60 offices and 1,700 world-class sales professionals, offering complete service coverage in Virginia, Maryland, District of Columbia, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Florida, Tennessee, Kansas and Texas markets. Founded in 2006, we are a wholly owned subsidiary of one of the country’s largest and most financially stable credit unions, PenFed. We are also one of the largest franchisees within the Berkshire Hathaway Home Services network. The Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network stands among only a few organizations entrusted to use the storied Berkshire Hathaway name, a name representing strength, integrity, trust and universal respect. PenFed’s products, pricing, and financial stability coupled with the Berkshire Hathaway brand creates a powerful combination for growth within the residential real estate arena. With growth of over 900% in the past 5 years, PenFed Realty is recognized as one of the fastest growing real estate brokerage firms in the country.
Our mission is to recruit, retain, and support the most knowledgeable real estate agents in the industry so that we may ensure a smooth and hassle free home buying experience.
We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off, 401k with employer match and more.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PenFed management will maintain and observe personnel policies which will not discriminate or permit harassment or retaliation against a person because of race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, military or veteran status or obligation, the presence of a physical and/or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, and all statuses protected by applicable state or local law in all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, position classifications, work assignments, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment, and in all other terms and conditions of employment. PenFed will also prohibit retaliation against individuals for raising a complaint of discrimination or harassment or participating in an investigation of same.
PenFed will also reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with a disability so that they can apply for a job or perform the essential functions of a job unless doing so causes a direct threat to these individuals or others in the workplace and the threat cannot be eliminated by reasonable accommodation or if the accommodation creates an undue hardship to PenFed. Contact human resources (HR) with any questions or requests for accommodation at 571-341-6572.