To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doylestown, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Perkins Restaurants • Doylestown, PA
Posted 13 days ago
Food, Hospitality, Restaurant
Restaurant - Food Service, Customer Service, Entry Level
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards. Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and a quality work environment as directed by General Manager or Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS:
- Reports to work well groomed, in proper and clean uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Uses greeting, seating, and waiting list procedures.
- Maintains cleanliness standards and stocks for the reception area and restrooms.
- Accurately processes all guest checks with no cash overages or shortages.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Provides assistance to pantry maintenance and pre-rush organization.
- Provides assistance to all servers and bus persons in order to execute Perkins service standards.
- Utilizes proper cash handling procedures to execute cash and non-cash transactions, counting change, security precautions, and cash accountability.
- Ensures that the cash register and cash register area are stocked with all needed items.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and co-workers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
- Monitors and oversees food temperatures during hot and cold handling to reduce the incidence of risk factors known to cause food borne illness.
- Has sufficient knowledge of menu to execute suggestive selling techniques with all guests.
- Maintains cleanliness of bakery cases and restocks.
- Has sufficient knowledge of bakery products to execute suggestive selling techniques and sampling programs with all guests.
- Bags/boxes any products according to standards.
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility.
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during peak times.
- Must be able to communicate with guests.
- Requires occasional reaching, bending, pushing and pulling.
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold and odors.
- Requires continual standing and walking.
- Receives direction and training from the General Manager as to specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
- Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
Job ID: J3R1WH61167X5TXK680
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.