Engineering and Construction Company
Full time with benefits
• Should have extensive knowledge in producing signal design plans.
• Experience in monitoring workflow and marketing traffic engineering services.
• Strong knowledge and experience of of project implementation, financial planning and transportation coordination
• Apply Quality Control measures for signal warrant studies and design plans
• Work closely with the marketing team and accentuate signal design backlog.
• Implementing NCDOT and should be thorough with municipal capacity practices/standards
• Good Communication Skills and problem solving ability.
• Lead Process Improvements.
• Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
• Knowledge of Microstation/AutoCAD
Complex Problem Solving