To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
901 Dunbar Avenue
Dunbar, WV 25064
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Technical Sales Support - Customer Service Representative
Kaman Distribution • Dunbar, WV
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking a dynamic and motivated Inside Technical Sales Support Representative (Customer Service Representative) to join our team in Dunbar, WV. This exciting opportunity offers the ability to partner with other teams in order to increase customer satisfaction and expand our customer base.
Kaman Fluid Power, a platform of Kaman Distribution Group, is a leading provider of motion control products and highly engineered systems and components for precision hydraulic and pneumatic applications. We are committed to providing our customers with the right solutions, focusing on their needs, and exceeding their expectations. Our people are the foundation of our success. The key to sustaining our competitive advantage is by investing in the development of our employees, driving innovation, and providing solutions for a better tomorrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle incoming phone calls for pricing, lead times, expediting, literature, data sheets, etc
- Process incoming mailed, emailed, faxed, and EDI orders and quotations through the ERP System
- Manage requests and provide support to the outside sales team which can include any or all of the following:
- Processing and expediting customer orders
- Creation and maintenance of quotations
- Verification of confirming orders
- Satisfying requests for literature, sales samples, and technical information
- Communicate to outside sales force opportunities deserving additional attention
- Joint customer visits with Account Managers to establish stronger relationships with customers
- Provide support to Account Managers with product knowledge and/or support to close pending quotes
- Creation of purchase orders for drop ships, rush or special orders and enter on Vendor Web-site when required
- Creation of stock replenishment purchase orders for specific product lines, if assigned by customer service team lead
- Filing, record-keeping, and database clean-up and maintenance
- Assist with Inventory Management such as Cycle Counting and Bin Projects
- Assist in the resolution of AR/AP discrepancy issues
- Support local and regional management staff as needed
- Provide back-up counter and warehouse assistance as business levels require
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED
- Associate’s Degree in a technical discipline preferred
- Mechanical and mathematical aptitude preferred
- Knowledge of the Distribution Industry (Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Fluid Power, Electrical, Motors, Motion Control, Material Handling, and Bearings) preferred
- Knowledge of Fluid Power and/or Parker Hannifin products is a plus
- Familiarity with the Tribute software system is a plus
- A valid driver’s license may be required
Our comprehensive compensation package and benefit program includes:
- Your choice of medical insurance providers and plans, Dental insurance, and Flexible spending accounts
- Company matching 401(k) with a great vesting schedule
- Company paid Life (family) & STD insurances, Vacation, Holiday & Sick time
- Employee discounted Stock Purchase Plan
- 100% tax free tuition reimbursement
Kaman Distribution Group, a division of Kaman Corporation, is comprised of three business platforms: Kaman Automation, Kaman Fluid Power, and Kaman Industrial Technologies. We offer more than four million items including bearings, mechanical power transmission, electrical and automation, material handling, motion control, fluid power and MRO supplies to customers in virtually every industry. Additionally, we provide engineering, design and support for automation, electrical, linear, hydraulic and pneumatic systems as well as belting and rubber fabrication, customized mechanical services, hose assemblies, repair, fluid analysis and motor management. Offering products and solutions from more than 250 locations, our people are the foundation of our success. we recognize that our ability to sustain our competitive advantage rests among our talent.