Optum is a global organization that delivers care, aided by technology to help millions of people live healthier lives. The work you do with our team will directly improve health outcomes by connecting people with the care, pharmacy benefits, data and resources they need to feel their best. Come make an impact on the communities we serve as we help advance health equity on a global scale. Here, you will find talented peers, comprehensive benefits, a culture guided by diversity and inclusion, career growth opportunities and your life's best work.(sm)
OptumRx and their clients share in multiple levels of data requests, reporting and extracting a part of the services provided by OptumRx as their Pharmacy Care Services Organization. The OptumRx RxExtract Operations team is dedicated to generating data requests, ensuring data accuracy and decrease turnaround times.
The position of Senior RxExtract Advisor will reside in OptumRx Operations and will be involved in intaking data requests, managing a work queue, documenting team instructions, and collaborate for process improvement ideas.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to work remotely * from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Assist in cross collaboration reporting build out and cross functional innovation
- Engage with internal team to update existing documentation
- Assist in Queue management and data request configuration
- Assist with team reporting
- Manage, triage, and configure requests for extracts in the RxExtract system
- Assist in quality assurance and audit checks
- Organize requirements, manage, track, and follow through on SFTP connections
- Communicate with internal and external individuals to gather requirements related to SFTP and extracts
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in Office Products proficiency
- 2+ years of data analysis experience (extracting data, building reports, identifying trends, sharing insights)
- 2+ years of project coordination experience, including cross-functional collaboration to gather and document requirements from business partners
- Technical Writing experience
- Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of RxClaim, Sterling Integrator/ECG background, or other similar SFTP setup
- Background in Engagement in Data Related Scenarios
- Working with data extraction, processes, and systems
- Ability to work collaboratively and task oriented
- Demonstration attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a matrixed environment
- Effectively communicate at all levels and to a variety of audiences
- Moderate level of Business Acumen and Engagement
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Washington or New York City Residents Only: The salary range for California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, Washington or New York City residents is $67,800 to $133,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives.
•All employees working remotely will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
At UnitedHealth Group, our mission is to help people live healthier lives and make the health system work better for everyone. We believe everyone–of every race, gender, sexuality, age, location and income–deserves the opportunity to live their healthiest life. Today, however, there are still far too many barriers to good health which are disproportionately experienced by people of color, historically marginalized groups and those with lower incomes. We are committed to mitigating our impact on the environment and enabling and delivering equitable care that addresses health disparities and improves health outcomes - an enterprise priority reflected in our mission.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.