Full time Family Nurse Practitioner role offering Student loan forgiveness, paid malpractive insurance, Excellent health coverage, Dental and Vision insurance, Retirement plan and generous paid time off
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Donna Gawroski
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $125,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:
Leading FQHC / Federally Qualified Health Center with 8 locations in the greater lower Westchester County metro NY metro area providing Primary Care, Urgent Care and Dental Care to over 130,000 local community members seeking quality, affordable comprehensive healthcare as well as preventative care on an annual basis for over 50 years now! Our Healthcare centers are Medicaid eligibleWhy join us?
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Eligible for National Health Service Corp Tuition Reimbursement
The Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner with active NY state APRN license in good standing with at least 1 year of Provider experience will provide medical services to a culturally diverse patient population under the supervision of the appropriate collaborating physician. The FNP will be responsible for the management and delivery of medical care assigned to him/her and which are within the scope of practice of the supervising physician and appropriate to his/her education, training, and experience. FNP experience in the Community Health, Urgent Care, Primary Care or Ambulatory Care setting a HUGE plus!
- Takes and records or reviews and interprets medical and social history.
- Performs physical examinations.
- Obtains materials for appropriate laboratory analysis.
- Makes diagnoses and prescribes therapeutic regimens.
- Performs studies as indicated, including PAPs.
- Provides guidance to Medical Assistants.
- Screens walk-in patients to assess the need for immediate care or referral to other health personnel. This includes assessment, treatment, and consultation with physicians as indicated.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Ambulatory Care
- Community Health
- Cultural Diversity
- Family Nursing Practitioner
- Health Care