Maritime Security Cooperation Program Analyst, Senior
As an expert in defense missions, your unique background inspires you to think bigger, push further, and ask questions others don't. We need your extensive industry knowledge and advisory skills to solve some of our clients' most complex problems-and find solutions that keep our nation safe.
As a defense mission analyst, you'll bring your leadership, consulting, strategic, tactical, and technical expertise to work alongside thought leaders in consulting and analytics on projects for the U.S. Navy. You'll use your skills and expertise to research, develop, analyze, assess, plan, and support the client and their maritime mission. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely
Join us. The world can't wait.
* 5+ years of experience with Maritime Domain Awareness and Maritime Security in the Pacific and Asia
* 2+ years of experience with intelligence collection, fusion, and dissemination
* 1+ years of experience with working on a maritime watch floor
* Knowledge of the Indo-Pacific AOR, including Southeast Asia
* Secret clearance
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Strategic Studies, or Maritime Studies
Nice If You Have:
* 2+ years of experience with Maritime security cooperation engagements, exercises, planning, or assessments
* Experience with technical Maritime Domain Awareness systems, technology, and concepts, including Global Command and Control System - Maritime (GCCS-M)
* Experience as a DoD Foreign Area Officer or Attaché, including USMC, USN, or USCG
* Knowledge of Navy operations and systems, including maritime, airborne, and space platforms, navigation, weapons systems, trainings systems, and Warfighting tactics, techniques, and procedures
* Master's degree in Asia Studies or a security field
* Completion of Graduate Maritime Staff Officer Course (MSOC)
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us-that's why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.
A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen's culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you'll build your community in no time.
Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we'll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life-at work and at home.
Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we've compiled a list of resources so you'll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change - no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
- Classified Information
- Control Systems
- Data Analysis
- Information Technology