Technology oriented Multifamily General Contractor that provides an excellent salary & benefits package and have multiple projects in the next couple of years.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Joseph Frias
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $80,000 - $105,000 per yearA bit about us:
Multifamily General Contractor that has been in business 20+ years and continuing to expand their operations due to their project growth. There are multiple projects in the pipeline they are staffing for and looking for a Project Engineer who has specialized in previous new construction and multifamily projects.
If you are a Project Engineer with 2+ years of experience please continue to read on.....Why join us?
Excellent Compensation & Benefits Package
Technology first company
Backlog of awarded projects
Award winning and state of the art Multifamily ProjectsJob Details
The Project Engineer will be working out of the office and be supporting the Project Managers and Superintendents for various Multifamily Projects.
- Utilizing Procore to assist in all : Change Orders, RFI's, Submittals, Financials, Monthly Reports, meeting minutes & close out documents.
- Support Project Management Team & Superintendents with their ongoing projects
- Understand and read drawings of the various multiunit projects
- 2+ years of Commercial Construction Experience preferred (Multifamily Experience a Plus but not required)
- Ability to read drawings and specifications is key
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent degree is highly preferred
- Knowledge of Procore, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office or any other CM software / Tech savvy is required
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.
- Microsoft Office
- Construction Management
- Project Management
- Submittals (Construction)