To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Beacon Hill Staffing Group, LLC • Atlanta, GA
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Beacon Hill Staffing Group (Associates Division; Alpharetta Office) is working on an opportunity with a marketing services company in the Atlanta market. This client is seeking an experienced sales guru to target high-profile retail, banking, hospitality, etc. clients. This person will be on the phone 80% of the time, so the ideal candidate will have the tenacity and grit to move past gatekeepers!
Location: Atlanta (Midtown area)
Salary: $41k base DOE + uncapped commission
- Use existing relationships and previous experience develop new business relative to targeted print programs/circulars, targeted direct mail and digital promotion campaigns within the national retail and online arena
- Cold calling as well as following up on warm leads
- Own and drive the entire sales cycle from needs analysis, program and presentation development, and sales with prospective accounts
- Create and deliver powerful and persuasive presentations to key decision makers utilizing the entire portfolio of products to provide integrated marketing solutions
- Quickly develop thorough knowledge of company products/services for both existing and new products and services as developed
- Must be able to understand client marketing goals, allocation of spend across print and digital, and solution sell accordingly
- Map client organizations and build relationships with multiple contacts focusing on decision-makers
- Collaborate with teams to ensure strong client experiences and program performance post-sale
- Perform related work and additional duties as needed or required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business, Marketing, Advertising or related field
- 5+ years direct sales experience preferably in the advertising and marketing space
- Must have a proven track record of developing new business
- Resourceful and self-motivated
- Adept at matching the solution to identified client needs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills
- Strong time management skills, creative problem solver and self-sufficient worker
- Understanding of online and print media and metrics
- Experience presenting over the phone, virtual and in-person to mid-large size groups
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel and Salesforce
- Able to travel 20% of the time
If interested, submit your resume in either Word or PDF formatting for confidential consideration. If qualified, a recruiter will reach out to you via phone or email to discuss next steps. Thank you!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries.Â Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visitingÂ www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future (TM)