Cash Application SpecialistCompensation:
$24.70 to $28.60 hourly
Robert Half is currently working with a dynamic client seeking a Cash Application Specialist. The Cash Application Specialist will be responsible for processing high volume transactions for the accounts receivable department. The ideal candidate will have previous accounts receivable experience while working in a high-volume environment. If you are a Cash Application Specialist, this could be the role for you!
- Handle weekly general ledger reports
- Address payment issues or other discrepancies
- Assist in managing customer database accounts
- Attend to and reconcile accounts receivables and remittances
- Record payments including checks to customer accounts, wires and ACH credit transfers
- Experience with Cash Applications
- Must maintain a high level of accuracy and be detail oriented
- Ability to enter data into various electronic systems while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- 2+ years working in an accounts receivable department
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cash Application Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Cash Application Analyst for more information.
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management
- General Ledger
- Stress Management