To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chronic Care Sales Representative
Syneos Health • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Get your foot in the door partnering with a Top Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical company!
Kick off your career in the pharmaceutical industry with Syneos Health representing Merck & Co., Inc. In this position, you will learn from top talented field managers and mentors within your territory engaging customers in an effort to educate health care providers on product lines while learning the nuances of your market. This role provides the opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism, resilience, and motivation to learn. This is a chance to prove yourself: we believe in advancement based on performance!
The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team and will manage an assigned territory to support our client's ongoing coverage needs. You will:
- Maximize new business opportunities with physicians and other health service providers
- Present therapeutic products and creatively teach people about their usage
- Engage in meaningful dialogue that addresses the needs of the health provider and patient
- Build trust and credibility and become a true collaborator in commercial success
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Life Science or Health is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin/Cantonese preferred
- Ability to learn, comprehend and apply medical, scientific, and commercial information to drive increased product utilization among assigned customers
- Strong sales aptitude and selling related experience through education and/or work experience
- Excellent track record of success: Documented accomplishments that illustrate initiative, creativity and a drive to get the job done
- Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
At Syneos Health, we believe in providing an environment and culture in which our people can thrive, develop and advance. We reward and recognize our people by providing valuable benefits and a quality of life balance.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Every career choice counts – especially when you’re just starting out. Choose a company dedicated to your long-term success. At Syneos Health, employees are empowered to drive their development at each stage of their career through supportive managers and access to Syneos Health Learning Solutions – an online learning portal containing the industry’s largest library of off-the-shelf distance pharmaceutical learning. We offer you more than just one job; this is just the beginning. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities.
WORK HERE MATTERS EVERYWHERE | How will you accelerate pharmaceutical sales?
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled)