STAFF ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTANT ABOUT THE COMPANY • Great career opportunity
• Offers attractive benefits package to their employees
• Work-life balance RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE STAFF ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTANT • The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
• The Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
• Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
• Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
• Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
• Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures. EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTANT • BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• 3+ years General Accounting
• Attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Attention To Detail
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
Financial Information E Xchange