To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lenox, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Nesco Resource • Lenox, MA
Posted 16 days ago
Nesco Resource is seeking a Project Engineer/Manager for an innovative global manufacturer.
The Project Manager is the lead point of contact on Capital and Repair/Rebuild projects, including start, during project, finances, and closing. He/she will be responsible for assuring that the project will be executed in accordance with the customer contract and for monitoring and facilitating in order to reach predefined targets with regards to finance, schedule and quality. The Project Manager will also occasionally participate in the design of the equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering from four-year college or university;
- Computer skills (e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, AutoCAD, Inventor and business systems)
- Analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Mechanical aptitude and familiarity with custom engineered machinery and controls
- International business skill
- Negotiation skill
- Financial analysis skills
- Leadership skills and team orientation
- Organization skills and capability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to work well with all departments across the operating unit and intercultural social skill working with customer in different cultures
- Approximately 25% travel will be required. During business travel; work hours may vary
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.