Leading provider of Benefits, Life insurance, and retirement planning services, Cyganiak Planning Inc. is seeking a strong independent contributor as an Benefits Consultant!
Salary: $42k base + bonus. Earn up to $60k total compensation in year one!
Office Location: 3515 N. 124th St. Suite 100, Brookfield, WI 53005 (Will consider in-office + work at home after acclimation and training)
- Car Allowance ($200 per month, 50% car insurance, 100% business gas paid)
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Long Term Care
- 100% Company Paid Retirement Plan
Benefits Consultant Summary:
We are looking for a consultative individual with ambition for success, strong ethical values, hungry to learn and grow, and has a passion for helping people. If you are looking for a company that values goal-driven individuals with excellent communication skills, then Cyganiak Planning is the fit for you! We are currently seeking an entrepreneurial money-motivated producer that likes to help companies make important decisions regarding their employee benefit needs. Our team of insurance selling experts generates new business by conscientiously contacting potential customers and consult with them on the insurance plans and products that match their needs. The goal is to build up strong positive relationships to ensure growth attainment and maintain our outstanding reputation.
Benefits Consultant Qualifications:
- Licensed Life & Health Agent (preferred, not required)
- 3 years track record of proven sales success
- Passion for helping others
- Consultative in approach
- Have an entrepreneurial money-motivated spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Brilliant presenter
- Proficiency to multi-task, organized
- Hunter mentality
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred experience as a licensed life & health agent
- Sales experience in other industries is a plus as well
About Cyganiak Planning Inc.:
Cyganiak Planning is a family-owned independent insurance agency that was founded in 1973. As an independent insurance agency, it is Cyganiak Planning’s mission to:
Consistently provide accurate professional advice and service to clients relative to the various products we represent.
Provide a friendly, professional, and positive environment while training, guiding, and motivating our associates to develop a high level of competency and concern when dealing with our clients.
Grow as a sales organization by adapting to change and maintaining a high level of expertise while conducting business in an honorable, trustworthy manner.
Maintain a leadership position in Wisconsin within the insurance industry.
- Selling Techniques