Talento Search Group has an opening for a Tool and Die Maker in Elkhart, Indiana. This is a 1st shift, direct-hire position and the pay rate is about $23-$25 per hour, depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate mills, presses, lathes, grinders etc within machine shop
- Plan sequence of operation to fabricate tools, dies and assemblies from blueprints, drawings or other specifications
- Use measuring instruments to verify finished parts conform to specifications
- Compute dimensions, sizes, shapes and tolerances of assemblies
- Set up and operate machines used to cut, bore, grind and shape parts
- Make, repair or modify dies, jigs, gauges and tools using machine and/or hand tools
- Lift, position and secure machine parts using hoists, vises, v-blocks or angle plates
- Design jigs, fixtures and templates to assist in fabricating of parts or products
- Select proper metals or alloys to fabricate parts or products
- Journeyman's Certificate or 2 years of Machinist Schooling
- Prior manufacturing or machine shop experience
About Talento Search Group:
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.