To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Supervisor - Registered Nurse (RN)
Aveanna Healthcare • Springfield, MA
Posted 24 days ago
Aveanna Healthcare, the largest home health care company in the U.S., is hiring a Registered Nurse to fill the role of Pediatric Clinical Supervisor in our Springfield, MA office to assist the Director of Nursing in the supervision of the internal nursing team and the services of the Health Care Agency. We are the hearts of 30,000 caregivers and trusted by over 33,000 families.
Qualifications of the Clinical Supervisor (RN):
- Must have good standing license (RN) in the state in which the clinician will practice
- Must have at least 1 year of hands on nursing experience
- Current CPR certification
- Must be willing to supervise nurses providing in home skilled nursing care to infants, children, adolescents and/or adults
- Pediatric experience preferred.
- Trach and ventilator experience preferred.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Supervisor (RN):
- Promote the level of clinical expertise required of staff to provide safe, high quality nursing care
- Review physicians orders and compare to the plans of care and documentation
- Ensure adherence to State, Federal and Aveanna policy and procedures
- Internal case management, evaluation and development of field nursing staff
- Lead orientation and competency assessment of clinical staff
Benefits of the Clinical Supervisor (RN):
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance*
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Matching*
- Company-Paid Life Insurance*
- Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Days, Paid Sick Days*
- Easy access to state of the art technology for electronic charting during point of care
- 24 Hour 7 Days a Week Team Support for direct clinical and scheduling assistance
- Opportunities to grow professionally
*benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status