To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Post Falls, ID 83854
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
+ PCT Patient Care Tech Full Time Rehab Hospital of the Northwest
Vibra Healthcare • Post Falls, ID
Posted 28 days ago
Healthcare - Health Services
Rehabilitation Hospital of the Northwest is seeking Full Time Patient Care Technicians - PCT's - to join our team!
The PCT is responsible for technical, multi-skilled direct and indirect patient care activities. Assigned to work under the supervision of a RN/LPN/LVN who delegates tasks based upon patient needs and PCT/PCA skills and abilities. Will report all deviations from expected patient parameters to the registered nurse. Utilizes basic infection control procedures, basic nutrition and fluid intake. Recognizes emergency situations and responds.
Please click the link for other openings. http://rhn.ernesthealth.com/
- Current, valid, and active certification to practice as a Patient Care Technician/Associate in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from a company-approved vendor required.
- Previous healthcare experience is preferred.
- Phlebotomy training and ECG training preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.
Job ID: 13402
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.