To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IT & Finance Administrative Assistant
ettain group • Washington, DC
Posted 10 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job Title: Administrative Assistant- Finance and IT
Location: Washington DC
Terms: Contract to Hire
Administrative Assistant- Finance and IT Job Summary:
Our client is seeking an Administrative Assistant that will support the Finance and IT department. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing professional administrative support to ensure the Finance and IT department operates in an organized, efficient and professional manner. The Administrative Assistant will provide the necessary leadership skills to work effectively with management, staff, and vendors to accomplish the overarching goals of the department.
Administrative Assistant- Finance and IT Job Responsibilities:
Finance Admin Support
- Provide Executive-level support to the CFO including but not limited to, coordinating calendar and acting as a liaison between internal and external contacts.
- Provide general administrative support for the Finance team.
- Manage SharePoint site for Finance.
- Process Finance payment requests.
- Process monthly credit card statements; track credit card fees.
- Monitor cell phone reimbursements.
- Research routine payment-related questions.
- Distribute Finance reports as needed.
- Update and maintain Finance processes and procedures in Accounting Manual.
- Maintain electronic file of fixed assets.
- Coordinate Finance and Audit Committee calls and meetings; distribute mailings, confirm participants.
- Coordinate, schedule and, when appropriate, attend internal and external meetings and events, documenting meeting notes as needed. Manage and handle meeting logistics.
- Assist with preparation for board meetings.
- Assist with preparation for annual audits.
- Assist with other Finance projects ensuring timely completion of work at a very high standard of quality.
IT Admin Support
- Schedule events, meetings and general administrative support for the IT Department, including travel arrangements (making airline/train/hotel reservations, arranging car rentals, car services, and other means of lodging and transportation)
- Coordinate and schedule IT Department internal and external meetings and events, creating agendas and documenting meeting notes. Manage and handle meeting logistics.
- Compile internal communications, manage expense reports, usage report, copier report, phone directory, etc.
- Provide Executive-level support to the CTO including but not limited to, coordinating multiple calendars/schedules and acting as a liaison between internal and external contacts.
- Assist in Managing IT projects, requiring inputs from multiple sources, ensuring the timely completion of work at a very high standard of quality.
- Assist with expense reporting and balancing credit card statements with receipts.
- Manage entire purchase of inventory related to hardware, software and other IT supplies and assets.
- Schedule SharePoint and other software/IT trainings as needed [includes new hire/intern trainings and IT orientation]
- Schedule and attend CBPP and individual department IT software notification meetings to record meeting minutes.
Administrative Assistant- Finance and IT Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University preferred;
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience working as an Assistant;
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills, including strong aptitude with Outlook and Office 365, SharePoint.
- Comfortable learning new technology and an ability to become familiar with organization-specific programs and software
- Proficiency in collaboration and delegation of duties
- Non-profit or customer-oriented background preferred
Administrative Assistant- Finance and IT Job Key Words:
- Admin Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Administrative Professional
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, provided by ettain group.
- Remote Workers? Not eligible, must work onsite with the team
- Visa Sponsorship? NO
- Corp-to-Corp? NO
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and notify Braelynn Wiggins at 571-612-4591.
ettain group is a talent solutions company dedicated to matching people with the most relevant employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and the digital creative space. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for a better recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams with the flexibility to deliver a superior candidate experience and client experience using market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com. To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx