To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pine Bluff, AR 71601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Team Lead (Part-time and Full-time)
Follett Corporation • Pine Bluff, AR
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position works closely with the Store Manager to coordinate the work activities of team members including training on company, client and store operating policies and programs as well as day-to-day store cashier operations and cash handling. Acts as leader on duty, responding to customer and team member concerns in absence of store manager, as well as opening and closing the store and ensuring all bookstore property and team members are safe and secure.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Leads the work activities of department team members, PT and Temporary including:
- Ensures shelves and other displays are stocked, restocked and maintained according to company standards.
- Ensures markups or markdowns are taken according to company directives.
- Greets and assists customers with inquiries and purchases utilizing cash register to process payments and refunds and resolves escalated customer issues.
- Partners to create and maintain a Hassle Free customer service culture, focused on solutions-based selling and an exceptional customer experience.
- Verifies cashier daily balancing of cash drawers for accuracy while ensuring safe cash handling policies and procedures are followed including cash, checks, and credit/debit cards.
- Coordinates the work activities of team members including conducting training for new employees. Ensures that the team members understand and follow Corporate and store policies and procedures.
- Receives and verifies orders and complete store reports
- May be a key holder and responsible for opening and/or closing the store.
- Understands and processes website orders including picking merchandise and shipping orders.
- Maintains neat and clean store and work areas.
- May assist other team members with completing the work of the department.
- Performs other duties as assigned.