To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wilmington, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Superior Distribution • Wilmington, NC
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
As one of the fastest-growing companies in the building products industry, SRS Distribution Inc. sells roofing and other residential and commercial building materials to professional contractors. Headquartered in McKinney, TX, SRS is a nationwide company with aggressive future growth plans. It is led by a management team of industry veterans who understand the needs of the professional contractor. Make money and have fun with us!
Our Warehouse people are an important part to distributing our products. We are a wholesale distributor of building materials selling residential and commercial roofing products, and we are seeking a WAREHOUSE person to work in a safe environment with positive people. You can learn our building products business and grow with us.
The Warehouse person will properly and safely stock our roofing materials in our warehouse, pull inventory for customer pick-ups, use a forklift to unload inventory from incoming delivery trucks and load our trucks for jobsite deliveries. You will insure accurate counts of inventory as it comes in and goes out, rotate stock and properly handle any damaged materials. Work as a team, because we have a “team-first” attitude. Work Monday through Friday and opportunity for overtime during the busy season
WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS
- Competitive salaries for all team members
- Medical & dental benefits first day of the month following 60 days of employment available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with opportunity for company matching
- Life insurance is company paid, and STD and LTD, as well as additional life are voluntary benefits available
- Vacation benefits, seven paid holidays annually, your birthday off, and three paid time-off days after one year of service
- Home closing costs reimbursed up to a maximum of $5,000 (details given to employees)
- Opportunity for private stock ownership
- Enjoy a business casual/jeans work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Safety program with bonuses for our Drivers
- We pay weekly!
- Experience working in a warehouse, distribution center, shipping and receiving department or similar environment
- Driving a forklift in this type of setting is a plus or we will help you get certified
- Must have basic math skills for inventory counts; and English verbal and written skills to be able to read purchase orders and communicate with team members
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs. repeatedly each day
- High School degree or GED
- Be reliable, safe and a team player
- Driver’s License
- Embrace the mindset of the “Make Money and Have Fun!” culture
- Be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Pass both a background check and pre-employment drug test