To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Operations Supervisor ( Shipping/Reciving/Facilities)
X-Ray Optical Systems (XOS) • US-Nationwide
Posted 1 month ago
The position of Operation Supervisor is responsible for the organizations shipping /receiving/ facilities departments. This individual will manage associates in each function as well as contribute individually to support each areas of responsibility.
Shipping and Receiving Activities:
• Supervise incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness and conditions of shipments.
• Manage and stay on top of import/export compliance.
• Responsible for implementing Epicor Manifest that runs to the production floor.
• Supervise work procedures, preparing work schedules and expediting workflow.
• Supervise shipping priorities, work assignments and shipping methods required to meet shipping and receiving schedules.
• Ensure compliance of shipping through IMEX and Hazmat requirements.
• Arranging transportation that optimizes service and cost.
• Training, developing and performance management for associates.
• Ensure XOS facility is maintained in a clean and orderly condition
• Identification and proper handling of hazardous waste
• Develop and implement audits to track and identify gaps in local compliance with Danaher’s policies and procedures
• Participate in the incident investigation process, including cause analysis and identification of corrective action plans
• Responsible for facilities and maintenance schedules throughout the operations to include prioritization of tickets received.
X-Ray Optical Systems (XOS) is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Critical Success Factors:
• Interpersonal skills and communication proficiency
• Demonstrated record of management accomplishment in a manufacturing organization within a metric driven, stretch goal environment with yearly improvement goals
• Demonstrated ability to properly balance the management of day-to-day results with systemic problem solving and root cause analysis
• Demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in a team environment, and drive effective cross-functional results
• Drive results and portray a positive attitude, regardless of the pressure/situation
• Team mindset and ability to work with all individuals in a collaborative framework to solve issues
• Three years’ experience within a manufacturing organization with a metric and results driven culture.
• Routinely required to reach with hands and arms, squat, turn/twist, or reach, lift, carry, push, or pull up to 75 pounds
• Prior daily management, process development and organizational development experience.
• Demonstrated proficiency in time and project management
• Prior experience with utilizing lean methodology and tools to improve operations and / or overall business processes.
• Ability to demonstrate effective coaching and mentoring skills
• Independent worker, capable of operating in a fast-moving, ever changing environment and able to effectively deal with difficult situations.
• APICS or ISM certification desired, or equivalent Danaher-specific experience
• Lean/Six Sigma Experience
Education: (List of required Education, Certifications, Training)
• Bachelor’s degree in Operations / Supply Chain Management, Engineering, or Business Management is preferred.
Danaher Corporation Overview