The Stratford, Carmel's 5 star premier Retirement Community is seeking FT & PT Servers. The Server provides food and beverage service tableside to residents, resident families and guests. This position maintains the cleanliness of the dining room, service stations, beverage machines, and all other work areas as well as the taking and filling of orders, servicing buffet lines, and accommodating residents’ mealtime requests under the supervision of the Dining Room Manager.
-GAURANTEED 90 day raise!
-Annual performance reviews that ensure steady compensation increases, based on performance
-208 hours of paid time off during your first year of employment
-PTO cash out options to help with life’s little emergencies
-Medical, Dental, Vision plans for full-time positions
-Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance and Dependent Life Insurance options
-401K with employer match, that you are fully vested in after 1 year of employment
Experience and Skills:
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.
Daily Pay Option
Pick your PTO Plan Options (max of 21 days your first year)
PTO Payout Program
CHOOOSE YOUR PAY OPTION
401K w/ Company Match
Maintain Clean Work Environment