To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Federal Way, WA 98001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Clerk-Auburn, WA
Oldcastle Infrastructure • Federal Way, WA
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Job ID: 151960
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
The Pacific Northwest Regional Accountant Clerk insures that regional and location level accounting processes are functioning in adherence with standard operating procedures. This position both processes high volumes of transactions and provides first line detection to insure processes are performing as expected. In this role, the regional accounting clerk is a valuable team member of the Pacific Northwest Accounting Team and its continuous improvement efforts.
Duties and Responsibilities
Accounts Payable Process Support
- AP payment issue resolution
- Freight Liability and Invoice processing
- AP invoice routing
Sales Order Process
- Daily processing of sales invoices, pack slip processing, and record retention.
- Oversight of Sales Tax charged during invoice process. Insure exemption certificates on file and correct tax rates applied.
- Request lean releases, bonds, certificate of insurance
- Credit card process
Manufacturing Process Reporting
- Posting of Manufacturing Work Order activity, material consumption, labor hours
- Daily Manufacturing report review, variance review, resolution, & corrective action
- Support Location Management in BOM revisions and cost changes
- Process intra-region inventory transfers through Intercompany sales process. Insure transactions net appropriately.
- Initiate Cycle Counts for cause
- Participation in location physical Inventories
- Month End Financial Close process support
Other Duties to include
- Office Reception
- Support of Payroll Time Keeping and Attendance Program
- Other as specified by Regional Controller
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required.
- Able to processes transactions according to process standards.
- Capable of detecting process non-conformity and initiate the appropriate balance of changing other’s behaviors and/or escalation to Regional Accounting Team.
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Maintain process discipline in a fast pace, multi-task environment, while meeting daily reporting milestones.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting role preferred, with preference place on experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Proven track record of active process participation and working directly with key location stakeholders such as Plant Managers and other location functional leaders.
Job Skills and Education
- Associates degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency at an intermediate level in Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable working in Tier 1 ERP systems such as MS AX, Oracle, JD Edwards, or SAP
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.