Exciting Temp --> Hire opportunity with one of the Industry leaders in the Semiconductor/Capital Equipment Manufacturing Arena in Billerica, MA.
We are looking for an inquisitive and innovative individual to develop and test next generation wafer process hardware sub-systems. Someone who likes to invent and see their inventions quickly turned into products will thrive in this job. Ideally, that person already is, or would become, the subject matter expert, and will use technical and patent literature, factory visits and other outside information to drive innovation. This position will require occasional travel to customer and supplier sites, (both domestic and international).
- Create and test next generation process hardware sub-systems incorporating a diverse spectrum of mechanical, material, and fabrication technologies in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Create system-level and sub-system performance simulations and analyses for projects
- Design high performance and quality solutions that meet customer requirements
- Plan project requirements and specifications; prepare and present project status reports
- Projects include:
- Improvement of current system capabilities
- System failure analysis to identify root causes and devise engineering solutions
- Identify opportunities for product improvement and propose new solutions
- Evaluate costs/benefit to support product goals and proposals
- Entrepreneurial spirit with rigorous engineering design and experimentation skills
- BS in Applied Physics, Mechanical or Materials Engineering. (MS is preferred, but not required)
- Six, (6) or more years experience, preferably in semiconductor manufacturing equipment
- Experience with invention and development of mechanical systems
- SOLIDWORKS user proficiency
- Agility with learning and using computer tools: Matlab, CAD, FEA, Multi-physical modeling, etc.
- Familiarity with many types of material properties, fabrication methods and functional constraints as well as wet chemistry technology
- Knowledge of semiconductor equipment and wafer processing (preferred)
- Understanding of experimental design and hypothesis testing
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity, and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short-term project engagements or prefer contract-to-hire or direct-hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply
Statistical Hypothesis Testing
Design Of Experiments
Computer Aided Design
Solid Works (Cad)
Engineering Design Process