IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. With operations in more than 100 countries and a team of over 12,000 employees, we deliver world-class gaming and lottery technology.
IGT’s ERP/Information Technology team creates value for IGT by facilitating business growth and top-line value, by enhancing employee productivity, and by driving business efficiency and bottom-line results. We also deploy next-generation IT capabilities to improve the efficiency of IT operations. IGT’s global ERP/IT team maintains a highly collaborative, communicative work environment with an exciting project portfolio designed to deliver IGT competitive advantage. Integrity, creativity, passion, and the desire to have fun at work are highly valued characteristics at IGT. Be a part of the exciting future with our ERP/ Information technology team.
• This position will provide hands-on Salesforce expertise to design, develop, test, and implement programs, including reports, interfaces, and data conversions.
• Adhere to and enforce software development methodology on projects for consistent results.
• Follow departmental procedures for the preparation, execution, and validation of change control documentation.
• Test and debug programs to verify accuracy and completeness.
• Design and execute user acceptance testing and procedures with Business Systems Analysts and clients utilizing advanced in-depth knowledge of clients’ business processes.
• Creates technical specifications for Salesforce -based software applications that improve business processes
• Write and documents software code that results in desired functionality within Salesforce
• Effectively plan resource and tasks, make decisions, deliver results, build effective relationships and stay current with relevant technology and innovation.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5 plus years of experience with implementing/supporting Salesforce, CRM and Informatica/Mulesoft
• Has advanced knowledge of Salesforce APEX code and SFDC Lightning technology
- Has advanced knowledge of the SAP infrastructure and solid knowledge in one SAP
development tool or language
• Experience with design, development, testing and support of end-to-end integration using SAP and Salesforce in order to integrate
• SAP ECC 6.0 with other SAP, non-SAP systems and cloud technologies
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
In addition to a competitive benefits package, we offer generous time-off plans, a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, on-site fitness center and cafeteria, and free identity theft insurance to name a few.
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, and to creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship, covered veteran status, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state, federal laws or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. For more information, please visit URL blocked - click to apply.
Customer Relationship Management
Enterprise Resource Planning